1.6
Additional Fees
Layout of Store

I dropped my dog off for grooming at 5pm.I waited around the store to see how they would treat my dog.

Finally around 8 pm they brought my dog out for grooming. My dog was left in cage until 8pm with no food or water. I watched through the glass window as they groomed my dog. The groomer was very aggressive with my dog.

I watched in horror as they yanked and pull my dogs hair and paws. They also cut her several times. The groomer held her by her front paws and yelled in my dogs face. They said my 15lb shitzu was aggressive but that's not what I saw!

The girl was rushing and the store was close.NEVER TAKE YOUR DOG TO PET SMART unless u want to see ur dog get abused!!

This reviewer shared experience about "abuse/ neglect" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Petsmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petsmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Ugh the dog had water the entire time. Your dog will always have water if it's waiting in a kennel at a petsmart.

The very INSTANT I saw them do that to my dog I would take her out and dare them to charge me for it. I hope you didn't wait for them to finish before you took action. Poor baby should not have to be abused that way.