I took my puppy to the store and stopped by the grooming salon to inquire about their services.I told them all I wanted was a trim around the butt and private areas.

The lady at the counter told me she could do it no problem and that she could also give him a bath without having to cut all of his hair. She looked at his hair at determined that she would only need to cut some spots where the hair had small tangles. On the day of the appointment, a different groomer said she would have to shaved him pretty short to get rid of the mats. I told her not to worry about the bath as I did not want to shave his hair.

She truly did not want to do it and after trying to her rid of me by saying they needed his vaccination records, which they already had in the system, then she had the nerve to tell me that they work on commission and insisted that I wait for the groomer I had originally spoken to.I guess I was slow on getting the message that she truly did not want to do it and it was not until she told me that the total charge would be higher than originally quoted that I walked out of that store and would never returned.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. becepetsmart is overall dissatisfied with Petsmart. The most disappointing about petsmart dog grooming services at Petsmart was grooming salon , but reviewer liked clinic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petsmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

I am a bather at PetSmart.I can tell

You, groomers are some of the worst people you will ever meet.

They will not do a job unless they are paid on it, and if they are, they are very picky on what they do. They want the most money possible out of one person, that's why they recommended a bath. They are horrible horrible people.

I am too nice to be a groomer and that is exactly why all the groomers don't like me.I'm sorry about your experience.

I understand your frustration.When an employee isn't listening and is acting lazy you did what I think a lot of other customers would do.

She was trying to do things her way and had no care of your previous conversation with the original groomer.All to well do customers receive this service from Petsmart, myself included.