Purchased a remote training collar for our dog and have had nothing but problems with the product (PetSafe) collar and tried to return it to the store and they have in fine print on the website that electronics over $10.00 need the original receipt that was lost (I have the cc receipt) I was even willing to take store credit but nothing. So will never shop at PetSmart ever again especially for expensive stuff spent $170.00 on this collar and keeps falling apart.o to Cabellas to buy a better kind of collar if you have an active dog!

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

On the cabinet where they keep all the electronic collars there is clearly a sign that says they will not take it back without a receipt. You need to learn to read...

Nice try!No receipt!

No return!This is the 21 st century ***!

it says on the receipt what they will and wont take back. Not their fault you can't read.

VA Beach Blvd  PetSmart HOTEL Petsmart "... when you hear "upper or lower" 300 or 400 room number that's the small rooms you aren't able to see..." Read more Petsmart - Birds Review Petsmart "On march 30 it took me 1 1/2 hours to get to petsmart Thunder Bay 0nt. I do not live in city! Wanted to buy a zebra finch for granddaughter!..." Read more Petsmart - Dog Grooming Service Review Petsmart "Pets mart Richmond TX location we took two mini poodles , I explained to the grooming lady Lizzie not to touch or shave the face , I came back to..." Read more Petsmart - I got a Hamster Petsmart "i had a very lovely experiance while buying a adorible little hamster how is now named Bubba . thanx for your time.also i guess i have enter one hundered words..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more