Had an appointment to get my cat a rabies shot prior to grooming this weekend. I was "forgotten" while walk-ins were taken first, then finally put me in a room...it was dirty still with animal fur onthe table and a dirty thermometer on the counter.

The vet tech sprayed table, wiped everythign onto floor, then told me vet would be backin a minute. It was disgusting in there..didn't take my cat out of her bag! Outside door, vet tech told vet I had waited already a very long time...vet said she didn't care "didn't have any open" and never came in. I waited about 15 more minutes..then walked out.

Never got shot or saw vet. Vet techs at desk never tried to stop me from leaving or to find out what happened. Then a vet tech called me this morning to see how my experience was and how my cat was doing. I told her what happened.

Nothing was noted in the computer and had no idea!

BEWARE OF PETSMART CLINIC!!!! I even took off work early to get to my appointment on time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petsmart Grooming Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 05, 2013.

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #701488

I am pretty sure you are talking about Banfield veterinary hospital, in which case, I hope you know you are complaining in the wrong place. While Banfield is partnered with Petsmart, it is a completely different company run with its own rules, policies, and procedures.