When you have a sign buy one get one free and post it on the shelf of canned cat food, one would think that is the case.But alas,with Petsmart it means read the fine print where it says buy a bag and get a can.
At the till I said that is not right and got the response "a lot of customers read that sign wrong", Well dah...Change the sign. I kept a photo just in case. If one read all the fine print one would never get out of the store.
If they have to fool the customers into buying their product, maybe they should take a look at service.Yellow highlite is the main point but printed very small.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Crappy Signage
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nutro Natural Choice Cat Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible service when grooming. Our first time at Petsmart in Santa Rosa, CA. I only asked for a puppy bath for my 3 month pomeranian and for her sanitaries, paws..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "From now on I will NEVER go to Petsmart for a groom again! I spent $72 on this cut and my dog now looks like he has a skin disease...."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- "Hi my name is Joelle besse I emailed your company looking for this dress and no one got back too me do I'm writing this in hope someone can let..."
- "Rude is best way to describe. We shopping to outfit a new business. Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."