When you have a sign buy one get one free and post it on the shelf of canned cat food, one would think that is the case.But alas,with Petsmart it means read the fine print where it says buy a bag and get a can.
At the till I said that is not right and got the response "a lot of customers read that sign wrong", Well dah...Change the sign. I kept a photo just in case. If one read all the fine print one would never get out of the store.
If they have to fool the customers into buying their product, maybe they should take a look at service.Yellow highlite is the main point but printed very small.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Crappy Signage
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nutro Natural Choice Cat Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible service when grooming. Our first time at Petsmart in Santa Rosa, CA. I only asked for a puppy bath for my 3 month pomeranian and for her sanitaries, paws..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "COMPUTER SERVICE WARNING FOR RCE COMPUTERS REGINA! Please , read on! Being in the Marketing/SEO industry for over 20 years now I have never in my life encountered such rude and delinquent..."
- "Hi my name is Joelle besse I emailed your company looking for this dress and no one got back too me do I'm writing this in hope someone can let..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."