100% full Not resolved

When you have a sign buy one get one free and post it on the shelf of canned cat food, one would think that is the case.But alas,with Petsmart it means read the fine print where it says buy a bag and get a can.

At the till I said that is not right and got the response "a lot of customers read that sign wrong", Well dah...Change the sign. I kept a photo just in case. If one read all the fine print one would never get out of the store.

If they have to fool the customers into buying their product, maybe they should take a look at service.Yellow highlite is the main point but printed very small.

Reason of review: Crappy Signage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Collinsville, Illinois, United States #1222807

Unfortunately it is out of the control of the cashier.What do you expect them to say?

Let me change it myself right away?

It's not fine print, the fine print is what says with petperks membership, which takes a minute to enroll for.Signs have to go on both the cans and the bags of food so people know which bags are included and which cans are included.

so the sign is clearly labled even HIGHLIGHTED and you're upset because you didn't read it ? sheez gimme a break will ya?

I'm confused, you're upset because you didn't read the sign? Seriously?