Seattle, Washington

My pure bred Doberman Pinscher stayed at Petsmart Hotel in Tukwila WA from July 24 through July 31st.While paying the cost of his boarding, a staff mentioned that he was around a tiny dog that kept barking at him and that our dog was trying so hard not to step on it.

Related: Petsmart - The opposite of helpful service

The cashier and staff thought it was funny. When our dog came out, he barely had a voice to greet us. Usually, he would utter noises of delight but this time, just hoarse sounds. We got home and he exhibited sounds like kennel cough.

His ribs were noticeable indicating he didn't eat well. He also had tiny scab wounds that looked like little *** marks. I can only assume that he wasn't treated well and that probably someone placed a choker chain around him for whatever reason because he utters sounds that sounded like cough and running out of breath. We had our Dobie since he was 6 months old and we raised him to be the gentlest dog to be safe around our 11 month old grandson at the time.

Our dog never bit anyone and he gets along with everyone. Our grandson and our dog love each other. I am so upset that someone would mistreat our dog or maybe not familiar with the breed.

I will file a complain with their manager tomorrow.I will also take our dog to the vet.

I didn't like: Does not do a good job.

2.2
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petsmart Dog Boarding
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Traumatized dog / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments