Petsmart - Traumatized dog

48 of 791 Petsmart reviews

My pure bred Doberman Pinscher stayed at Petsmart Hotel in Tukwila WA from July 24 through July 31st.While paying the cost of his boarding, a staff mentioned that he was around a tiny dog that kept barking at him and that our dog was trying so hard not to step on it.

The cashier and staff thought it was funny. When our dog came out, he barely had a voice to greet us. Usually, he would utter noises of delight but this time, just hoarse sounds. We got home and he exhibited sounds like kennel cough.

His ribs were noticeable indicating he didn't eat well. He also had tiny scab wounds that looked like little *** marks. I can only assume that he wasn't treated well and that probably someone placed a choker chain around him for whatever reason because he utters sounds that sounded like cough and running out of breath. We had our Dobie since he was 6 months old and we raised him to be the gentlest dog to be safe around our 11 month old grandson at the time.

Our dog never bit anyone and he gets along with everyone. Our grandson and our dog love each other. I am so upset that someone would mistreat our dog or maybe not familiar with the breed.

I will file a complain with their manager tomorrow.I will also take our dog to the vet.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Allergens Information

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Does not do a good job

Reason of review:
Traumatized dog
Product or service
Review category
Pet Stores
review #893488

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petsmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
48 of 791 Petsmart reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.