2.5
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

This morning on my day off I presented a coupon I received from a legitimate Pet Smart e-mail address (received legitimate e-mails from that address in the past) which had a legitimate PetSmart logo on it) for a free small bag of Nutro dog food.I presented it in good faith to associate Holly who turned out to be a real b---h that refused to honor the coupon, falsely accusing me of getting it from a bogus e-mail address (presented her the entire e-mail upon demand since she was questioning whether the coupon was valid).

Since I have printer issues at home I forwarded the e-mail from my home e-mail address which is associated with my Pet Perks account which I've had for YEARS to my work e-mail address, which gives me the advantage of printing it out from a color printer. I explained this several times to Holly but this fell on deaf ears; she finally called over manager Kathy who did honor it as a courtesy but no apology was given to me for the way I had been treated. In addition, said location (phone #215-728-6701) has been operated in a somewhat slip shod manner since last December regarding promotions. I noticed on Facebook that consumers in other states are experiencing the same issues with their coupons.

I'm not able to initiate a class action, but if someone does, I'd join in on it out of principle.Something needs to be done to get them to do the right thing to loyal consumers.

Review about: Petsmart Coupon.

Preferred solution: severe written reprimand be given to associate Holly if not right out firing; also, I should some (non grooming or hotel related) compensation for aggravation experienced today..

I liked: Product availability, Location.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Refusal to honor their own legitimate coupons.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Class action seriously? You need to calm down.