I work at the West Plano store and i was told if don't get customers emails then I'm not doing my job she even went as far as to say take them out on a date if you have to I don't want to be that kinda person

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 08.

Comments

That's illegal to say that, she could be fired. You don't need to worry about losing your job for not getting emails.

Customers don't like giving out their private emails because they are sold to hundreds and thousands of companies. I would do my best to get them but, look for a better job elsewhere.

Whomever told you to take your customers out on dates just to meet your email capture quota is an idiot. I'm a former manager at PetSmart and that's illegal to tell that to an employee, they can lose their job.

I would do my best to get as many emails as possible, in the mean time I would look for another job.

PetSmart isn't a good place to work for. They treat their employees like dirt.

Forcing to get Email Captures are stupid. They push it in you to get emails from customers.

9 times out of 10 customers don't want to give out their emails. Can't blame the customers, emails are private. To hold the cashiers responsible is nuts. PetSmart are a bunch of idiots.

Make up emails if you have to. I would.