Omaha, Nebraska
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

10/03/2015.

We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed.Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them DO NOT CUT HER FRINGE!!

When we went back to get her at 3:40 p.m., they had informed us that they had trimmed her fringe!!!. They did not ask us prior to leaving if we wanted it cut, they just took it upon themselves to do so. The groomer at that store who did this is named Kelly! We strongly request that she either be retrained on grooming papillons cause you DO NOT TRIM thier fringe that's what give them the papillon look, or fire her!

Needless to say we will be going to a different groomer in the future and, want to know what you intend to do about this!

Below are before and after pics of what your companies groomer did to our dog!!Also I checked the fringe on a red and white papillon is alot more difficult to grow back once its been cut then it is on a black and white!!

Review about: Petsmart Dog Grooming Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor service at grooming dept! / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Uhhhh, why would you expect decent grooming from PETsMART?They are basically nothing more than dog bathers!

Bring your dog to a capable skilled groomer that is capable of meeting your expectations.Duhhhh!!!!

Kelly is a poor manager, sullen, and just isn't very kind to customers.She doesn't care.

Don't criticize her, because how dare you insinuate that gods gift to mankind made a mistake?Just sad.