Petsmart - ROYALLY PISSED CUSTOMER
We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed.Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them DO NOT CUT HER FRINGE!!
When we went back to get her at 3:40 p.m., they had informed us that they had trimmed her fringe!!!. They did not ask us prior to leaving if we wanted it cut, they just took it upon themselves to do so. The groomer at that store who did this is named Kelly! We strongly request that she either be retrained on grooming papillons cause you DO NOT TRIM thier fringe that's what give them the papillon look, or fire her!
Needless to say we will be going to a different groomer in the future and, want to know what you intend to do about this!
Below are before and after pics of what your companies groomer did to our dog!!Also I checked the fringe on a red and white papillon is alot more difficult to grow back once its been cut then it is on a black and white!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- poor service at grooming dept!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Petsmart Dog Grooming Services
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price. I went to the store when I got the..."
- "I normally take my Bella to a privately owned groomer in Silver Spring, MD. However they were extremely busy, plus they charge $75 for any size dog. Bella really needed..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne. clerk was so rude n not helping me at all . she was just too much busy gossiping..."
- "Ordered furniture and covers, were told they were in stock and available immediately, as posted on their website, then later learned they wouldnt ship for 3-5 weeks. Ended up being delivered..."
- "Do not use Zerorez. They lie and say they use no chemicals. If we had known the truth we would not have responded to the KFAB radio advertisement, but we..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."