While shopping Sunday 10/4/2015 at Petsmart in West Long Branch, New Jersey (#0760) for calming products (ie ThunderShirt) and discovered MASSIVE amounts of RODENT *** on the shelves (along side product) and on the floor under the shelving.I took photos and showed Manager - whom said he asked corporate for help and received none.

This is clearly a health issue for humans and pets and brings diseases. I don't want my pets to get sick let-alone me. If this one store looks like this - what does the warehouse look like!

I called C/S, the board of health and emailed Petmart and will no longer shop in such a discussing place.

This reviewer shared experience about "rodent problem" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Petsmart and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petsmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Petsmart - Grooming Petsmart "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..." Read more Petsmart - Dog Grooming Service Review Petsmart "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..." Read more Petsmart - Sanitary Conditions Review from Westland, Michigan Petsmart "I slipped & fell on some dog urine that was not cleaned up. Petsmart Utica, Mi is notorious for the Oops stations not having paper towels in the dispensers so..." Read more Petsmart - Customer Care Review Petsmart "I have always been approached upon entering Pet smart with friendly employees. Always asking if I needed help finding something. I imagine the bad reviews are very far and few...." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more