While shopping Sunday 10/4/2015 at Petsmart in West Long Branch, New Jersey (#0760) for calming products (ie ThunderShirt) and discovered MASSIVE amounts of RODENT *** on the shelves (along side product) and on the floor under the shelving.I took photos and showed Manager - whom said he asked corporate for help and received none.

This is clearly a health issue for humans and pets and brings diseases. I don't want my pets to get sick let-alone me. If this one store looks like this - what does the warehouse look like!

I called C/S, the board of health and emailed Petmart and will no longer shop in such a discussing place.

This reviewer shared experience about "rodent problem" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Petsmart and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petsmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments