While shopping Sunday 10/4/2015 at Petsmart in West Long Branch, New Jersey (#0760) for calming products (ie ThunderShirt) and discovered MASSIVE amounts of RODENT *** on the shelves (along side product) and on the floor under the shelving.I took photos and showed Manager - whom said he asked corporate for help and received none.
This is clearly a health issue for humans and pets and brings diseases. I don't want my pets to get sick let-alone me. If this one store looks like this - what does the warehouse look like!
I called C/S, the board of health and emailed Petmart and will no longer shop in such a discussing place.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- rodent problem
- Product or service
- Petsmart Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This place is not suitable for ALL dogs. shy, nervous, scared dogs are neglected. The employees all seem to want to pay attention to the funny energetic ones and all your..."
- "Pets mart Richmond TX location we took two mini poodles , I explained to the grooming lady Lizzie not to touch or shave the face , I came back to..."
- "I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price. I went to the store when I got the..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."