While shopping Sunday 10/4/2015 at Petsmart in West Long Branch, New Jersey (#0760) for calming products (ie ThunderShirt) and discovered MASSIVE amounts of RODENT *** on the shelves (along side product) and on the floor under the shelving.I took photos and showed Manager - whom said he asked corporate for help and received none.
This is clearly a health issue for humans and pets and brings diseases. I don't want my pets to get sick let-alone me. If this one store looks like this - what does the warehouse look like!
I called C/S, the board of health and emailed Petmart and will no longer shop in such a discussing place.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- rodent problem
- Product or service
- Petsmart Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This was out first and worse experience at petsmart hotel in fairlakes. We leave our friends: kiddie and a little dog to enjoy the weekend. I called them..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "I have taken my dog to get groomed here a number of times and this last time was the LAST time. Not only have they cut my dog they cut..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."