Casas Adobes, Arizona

From now on I will NEVER go to Petsmart for a groom again!I spent $72 on this cut and my dog now looks like he has a skin disease.

Related: Petsmart - Ear Yeast Infection

The mans name who cut his hair is Chuck. When I spoke to him, I told him this was my first time bringing him in and wasn't sure what to do. I even asked if cutting his hair was something I should do! Instead of telling me facts he said he'll just trim him up.

I picked him up and was absolutely speechless. Before he even brought him out, he said "he may look choppy but it's just his hair color". I tried to believe it but one person after another pointed his ugly hair out saying it was unacceptable to have paid so much for it. I finally came in to have the manager, Darlene, take a look at him.

Now I'm thinking he can be cut and look better, but no. Darlene even says "it looks like he was colored with pencils. Unfortunately I can cut him short to even everything out but it would be very short. On top of that, cutting his hair already probably ruined his natural hair so he'll never have his pretty hair he used to have"....

She said it to me in that exact manner! I told her then I wanted my money back and wanted a free service for when his hair grown out. She told me "we don't do free services" UHM BULL ***! MY DOGS HAIR MIGHT BE RUINED FOREVER AND YOU ARE GOING TO SIT THERE WITH NO SYMPATHY!

I deserve way more of a refund for this damage that has happened to my dog.... He isn't even cut straight in areas and it's so sad to see him not have his beautiful black luscious hair he used to have! PLEASE SHARE THIS SO EVERYONE KNOWS TO NOT GO TO A PETSMART GROOMING CENTER!

I do not believe these people know what they're doing, and if they did, they would have helped me the way I asked.I want my justice for what my dog and I have to go through.

Review about: Petsmart Dog Grooming Services.

2.1
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petsmart Grooming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

I believe it..I went for a groom n My pet smart just put a *** handkerchief around my dogs neck.

And that's it. Literally. He is a WHITE dog BTW. Each one took my tip$ before they brought him all the way out.

You should have made the biggest deal out of what happened to ur poor dog. Seriously..

Don't ever not fight for ur dog bcuz he can't do it for himself.Short coat dogs barely keep warm enough already.