From now on I will NEVER go to Petsmart for a groom again!I spent $72 on this cut and my dog now looks like he has a skin disease.
The mans name who cut his hair is Chuck. When I spoke to him, I told him this was my first time bringing him in and wasn't sure what to do. I even asked if cutting his hair was something I should do! Instead of telling me facts he said he'll just trim him up.
I picked him up and was absolutely speechless. Before he even brought him out, he said "he may look choppy but it's just his hair color". I tried to believe it but one person after another pointed his ugly hair out saying it was unacceptable to have paid so much for it. I finally came in to have the manager, Darlene, take a look at him.
Now I'm thinking he can be cut and look better, but no. Darlene even says "it looks like he was colored with pencils. Unfortunately I can cut him short to even everything out but it would be very short. On top of that, cutting his hair already probably ruined his natural hair so he'll never have his pretty hair he used to have"....
She said it to me in that exact manner! I told her then I wanted my money back and wanted a free service for when his hair grown out. She told me "we don't do free services" UHM BULL ***! MY DOGS HAIR MIGHT BE RUINED FOREVER AND YOU ARE GOING TO SIT THERE WITH NO SYMPATHY!
I deserve way more of a refund for this damage that has happened to my dog.... He isn't even cut straight in areas and it's so sad to see him not have his beautiful black luscious hair he used to have! PLEASE SHARE THIS SO EVERYONE KNOWS TO NOT GO TO A PETSMART GROOMING CENTER!
I do not believe these people know what they're doing, and if they did, they would have helped me the way I asked.I want my justice for what my dog and I have to go through.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Petsmart Dog Grooming Services
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a Cooker Spaniel and a Maltese. Took both of them for grooming I told them I wanted my Cooker Spaniel to be short all over sense I love..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "Above is a photo of Don Lee, the manager who assaulted me at the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario. I've learned that he has now been transferred to the PetSmart..."
- "I went to return a dress that was purchased at shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."