From now on I will NEVER go to Petsmart for a groom again!I spent $72 on this cut and my dog now looks like he has a skin disease.
The mans name who cut his hair is Chuck. When I spoke to him, I told him this was my first time bringing him in and wasn't sure what to do. I even asked if cutting his hair was something I should do! Instead of telling me facts he said he'll just trim him up.
I picked him up and was absolutely speechless. Before he even brought him out, he said "he may look choppy but it's just his hair color". I tried to believe it but one person after another pointed his ugly hair out saying it was unacceptable to have paid so much for it. I finally came in to have the manager, Darlene, take a look at him.
Now I'm thinking he can be cut and look better, but no. Darlene even says "it looks like he was colored with pencils. Unfortunately I can cut him short to even everything out but it would be very short. On top of that, cutting his hair already probably ruined his natural hair so he'll never have his pretty hair he used to have"....
She said it to me in that exact manner! I told her then I wanted my money back and wanted a free service for when his hair grown out. She told me "we don't do free services" UHM BULL ***! MY DOGS HAIR MIGHT BE RUINED FOREVER AND YOU ARE GOING TO SIT THERE WITH NO SYMPATHY!
I deserve way more of a refund for this damage that has happened to my dog.... He isn't even cut straight in areas and it's so sad to see him not have his beautiful black luscious hair he used to have! PLEASE SHARE THIS SO EVERYONE KNOWS TO NOT GO TO A PETSMART GROOMING CENTER!
I do not believe these people know what they're doing, and if they did, they would have helped me the way I asked.I want my justice for what my dog and I have to go through.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Petsmart Dog Grooming Services
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I took my 5 month old puppy Ram a lab/boxer mix in to get his nails done and he came back to me with cut down to the quick and..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I went to return a dress that was purchased at shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."