Mountain View, California
Additional Fees
Layout of Store

We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets.Well I'm attatching some photos to show consumers how petsmart would rather throw their expired pet food in their dumpster rather than donate it to a local animal shelter.

SHAME on you petsmart. Don't try the it's expired therefore a health hazard.

Homeless humans are fed expired and SPOILED food everyday.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

they sould feed it to fish in the ponds

Lol!Where's your common sense?

Would you eat rotten meat mixed with a binding agent (such as eggs) then add rotten corn, rice, barley, or wheat? That's like saying shame on all major grocery chains for not donating expired meat, produce, and canned goods to local food shelters. Do homeless pets and people deserve to eat rotten food? Shame on YOU for being an ignorant ***.

Do some research on the types of toxins that grains produce when rotted. Botulism provides a merciful death compared to what your potentially asking for. Oh, almost forgot, petsmart charities is not the actual stores donating food because you tossed them a bone.

It's a separate entity contained within the company that works with animal welfare organizations who actually care about weather or not to feed garbage to a dog.I hope

Hubby. It wasn't opened until the employee cut the bags open to dump the food with a box cutter. Attatched photos of that too and.pissedconsumer deleted them hmmmmmm?????

Its not because they don't want to. Its because open food could have been tampered with and expires food would get the dogs sick.