Alabaster, Alabama

This person is very unstable and is allowed to set up at the entrance at Petsmart.He is full of hate and I worry one day he will do something crazy.

My self, my dogs and my kids no longer go to the Alabaster Petsmart. I am Asian and worry about his racist comments. I wish the managers would do something. I can not walk in the store with out seeing him.

The rescue looks like they do not care about his comments on the internet since their name is part of his profile.I hope some one will help us.

Review about: Petsmart Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1250046

People here in the United States take animal abuse VERY SERIOUSLY.The pictures showed how Asian countries torture and abuse dogs/pets to eat.

To us this is worse than doing it to humans thus the comment about doing it to them. Don't take his words as directed to you.He is shocked and hurt by what they do to pets, and it might be to your benifit to let him know how much it angers you as well. He is dealing with anger at Asians hurting dogs. I take it that you have pets.

If you do,take a friend or family member with you for support and introduce yourself and your pet / dog to him( without confronting him about what he wrote.) and tell him how much you dislike the dog food trade in Asia.Just a suggestion.If you do agree with the pet torture and slaughter in Asia,steer clear of him and me as well.