Resuce groups at Petsmart in Alabaster Al

220 of 791 Petsmart reviews

This person is very unstable and is allowed to set up at the entrance at Petsmart.He is full of hate and I worry one day he will do something crazy.

My self, my dogs and my kids no longer go to the Alabaster Petsmart. I am Asian and worry about his racist comments. I wish the managers would do something. I can not walk in the store with out seeing him.

The rescue looks like they do not care about his comments on the internet since their name is part of his profile.I hope some one will help us.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Petsmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
220 of 791 Petsmart reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Dec 04 #1250046 Midlothian, Virginia, United States

People here in the United States take animal abuse VERY SERIOUSLY. The pictures showed how Asian countries torture and abuse dogs/pets to eat. To us this is worse than doing it to humans thus the comment about doing it to them. Don't take his words as directed to you.He is shocked and hurt by what they do to pets, and it might be to your benifit to let him know how much it angers you as well. He is dealing with anger at Asians hurting dogs. I take it that you have pets. If you do,take a friend or family member with you for support and introduce yourself and your pet / dog to him( without confronting him about what he wrote.) and tell him how much you dislike the dog food trade in Asia. Just a suggestion.If you do agree with the pet torture and slaughter in Asia,steer clear of him and me as well.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petsmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petsmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×