Hi, my name is Amanda and i had a terrrible expirience at your store listed above.I walked in to look at baby bearded dragons because i was looking for another one to acccompany my beardie at home.
i noticed that there was an extremely skinny dragon in front of the cage, i quickly asked an employee "Hey, i dont mean to be "that person" but i would appreciate if you chekced on this bearded dragon for me, he hasnt breathed or moved in a while and i thin khe is dead" the employee then said he will go get someone to check on it and he (he did not have on a name tag or even a petsmart t shirt.), came back moments later and opened the cage. when this cage was opened the smell of literal death filled the air. The other 2 bearded dragons in the tank were just as thin and hiding in the back when the employee reached in the tank. The employee touched the supposedly dead bearded dragon and it would not move.
He took out the beardie and never came back with it so i assume he is dead. seeing those three starved bearded dragons made me disgusted and extremely upset with how you guys have been treating your animals.
Please fix this issue immediately.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- animal neglect
- Product or service
- Bearded Dragon
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I live in Frederick Md and called the Petsmart located at 2450 Osprey Way to book an appointment to get my cat Sophie groomed. Bath,nail trim and sanatary trim.I was..."
- "In Sept. 2012 my doxie,Oscar went there while I waited to have his nails cut. In April 2011 he had a slipped disc and I did range of motion therapy..."
- "I took my shitzui to pet smart a month ago, we asked them to get rid of his not so matted hair, they said that it will have to be..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Here to say I purchased from rvw. Just placed my deposit and did so with confidence. I see all the nonsense on this site and another site and see right..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."