Loveland, Ohio

Hi, my name is Amanda and i had a terrrible expirience at your store listed above.I walked in to look at baby bearded dragons because i was looking for another one to acccompany my beardie at home.

i noticed that there was an extremely skinny dragon in front of the cage, i quickly asked an employee "Hey, i dont mean to be "that person" but i would appreciate if you chekced on this bearded dragon for me, he hasnt breathed or moved in a while and i thin khe is dead" the employee then said he will go get someone to check on it and he (he did not have on a name tag or even a petsmart t shirt.), came back moments later and opened the cage. when this cage was opened the smell of literal death filled the air. The other 2 bearded dragons in the tank were just as thin and hiding in the back when the employee reached in the tank. The employee touched the supposedly dead bearded dragon and it would not move.

He took out the beardie and never came back with it so i assume he is dead. seeing those three starved bearded dragons made me disgusted and extremely upset with how you guys have been treating your animals.

Please fix this issue immediately.

Amanda Lohr.

Reason of review: animal neglect.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion