Hi, my name is Amanda and i had a terrrible expirience at your store listed above.I walked in to look at baby bearded dragons because i was looking for another one to acccompany my beardie at home.
i noticed that there was an extremely skinny dragon in front of the cage, i quickly asked an employee "Hey, i dont mean to be "that person" but i would appreciate if you chekced on this bearded dragon for me, he hasnt breathed or moved in a while and i thin khe is dead" the employee then said he will go get someone to check on it and he (he did not have on a name tag or even a petsmart t shirt.), came back moments later and opened the cage. when this cage was opened the smell of literal death filled the air. The other 2 bearded dragons in the tank were just as thin and hiding in the back when the employee reached in the tank. The employee touched the supposedly dead bearded dragon and it would not move.
He took out the beardie and never came back with it so i assume he is dead. seeing those three starved bearded dragons made me disgusted and extremely upset with how you guys have been treating your animals.
Please fix this issue immediately.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- animal neglect
- Product or service
- Bearded Dragon
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price. I went to the store when I got the..."
- "This place is not suitable for ALL dogs. shy, nervous, scared dogs are neglected. The employees all seem to want to pay attention to the funny energetic ones and all your..."
- "I normally take my Bella to a privately owned groomer in Silver Spring, MD. However they were extremely busy, plus they charge $75 for any size dog. Bella really needed..."
- "Here to say I purchased from rvw. Just placed my deposit and did so with confidence. I see all the nonsense on this site and another site and see right..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."