1.3

I just finished writing a long review regarding my treatment at a PetSmart in Orange Park, Fl.

I don't know if I 'submitted' it properly to you or not.

Could you email me and let me know if you received my review?

Better yet, I would like to receive a phone call from you/

My number is 904/923-1937.

Thank You, G.T. Mims, Jr.

my email address is geoffmims@yahoo.com

My complaint is directed at the salon leader, Christin Sheffield.

She has posted a "DO NOT BOOK" msg next to my name and my dog's name..... so she is refusing to groom my dog again because of a less-than favorable review that I wrote to you about regarding my previous appointment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petsmart Pet Groomer.

Comments

Have taken dog here for last 8 years. Dog has been on heart medicine the whole time.

Never lied about it. Now all of a sudden I'm refused service because of his heart condition.

I've taken all my pets here over the years, bought supplies here as well. Never again.

@Michael Moore - Charleston WV

They don’t want to be responsible for your dog dying- grooming is stressful for your dog for many reasons-you need to get your presious dog groomed at a vet facility to ensure he has medically trained staffed in close proximity in case he has a heart issue - groomers at Petsmart are not vets nor have medical training or equimptment to save your dogs life! You must do right by your pup and get him the services he needs in a proper environment - don’t get stuck on what you want or price if you truly value your dog’s life - don’t blame groomers for your lack of knowledge of what groomers kids are or what the are capable/ nor capable of -they ate groomers not vets!

All the best to your sweet pup for the future! I hope he lives a long, happy life

We were refused when our 5 month old puppy barked at one of larger dogs.Never going to them for anything else!!Store Location- McDonough Georgia

Why would you want to go back anyways if you had a “less then favorable” experience?

@Shawna

I was just thinking that

@PointAndSetter

They never respond when you ask the “obvious@ question!