The first time I went there I waited 15 minutes in the fish area wait to be waited on.I could see 2 or 3 of there people glance away after I tried to make eye contact.

I then left with no service. The second time I waited 10 minutes in the fish area and gave up. I then picked up some flea meds and went to the line. There was a lady in front pf me asking question after question so after 10 minutes of that I place my item down and left.

The third and last time I will ever go there I again went to the fish area and the person was waiting on a lady. we were the only ones there at the time.

then 2 more customers came in the employee finished with the lady then helped both the new arrivals.a couple walked up and she was heading towards them and I verbally swore I'd never return to that poorly managed place.

Review about: Petsmart Customer Care.

I didn't like: Poor to no service.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Did you go ask for assistance, if not then how do they know you wanted fish. a lot of people look at fish and not interested in buying. Oh, I know, they are suppose to be mind readers.

Maybe you should have a bit more patience.

It's also not illegal to go and ask an assistant if they can get fish for you, they may have thought you were just browsing.