I slipped & fell on some dog urine that was not cleaned up.Petsmart Utica, Mi is notorious for the Oops stations not having paper towels in the dispensers so customers can't clean up after their pets.
I broke my wrist & they deny any responsibility. "You're in a pet store, you should expect urine on the floor" is the explanation from their insurance company. I called to register a complaint to Corporate more than a month ago & have not heard a word. Since I am part of a rescue group volunteering there for over 16 years, you'd think they'd offer some kind of compensation for my medical bills.
NO. Corporate greed. The manager on duty that day didn't even offer to help, call EMS or anything. Just rushed over with a "Caution - wet floor" sign & asked where I fell.
She then filed a false report saying our rescue spilled the water. I know what dog urine looks like. Despite 3 months plus of suffering, nothing from Petsmart.
I have insurance; it would be gracious to offer to help with my out-of-pocket costs (considerable).Rescuing continues but they couldn't care less of the rescue groups volunteering there
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today, 04/20/15, I brought our 3 year old yellow lab into the Manchester NH petsmart store #1869 in for a routine full service bath and groom. A groomer took her..."
- "10/03/2015. We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed. Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them..."
- "In Sept. 2012 my doxie,Oscar went there while I waited to have his nails cut. In April 2011 he had a slipped disc and I did range of motion therapy..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."