Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I slipped & fell on some dog urine that was not cleaned up.Petsmart Utica, Mi is notorious for the Oops stations not having paper towels in the dispensers so customers can't clean up after their pets.

I broke my wrist & they deny any responsibility. "You're in a pet store, you should expect urine on the floor" is the explanation from their insurance company. I called to register a complaint to Corporate more than a month ago & have not heard a word. Since I am part of a rescue group volunteering there for over 16 years, you'd think they'd offer some kind of compensation for my medical bills.

NO. Corporate greed. The manager on duty that day didn't even offer to help, call EMS or anything. Just rushed over with a "Caution - wet floor" sign & asked where I fell.

She then filed a false report saying our rescue spilled the water. I know what dog urine looks like. Despite 3 months plus of suffering, nothing from Petsmart.

I have insurance; it would be gracious to offer to help with my out-of-pocket costs (considerable).Rescuing continues but they couldn't care less of the rescue groups volunteering there

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Petsmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petsmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

#1204007

Call a personal injury attorney. They will take your details and evaluate whether you have a case. You don't pay any fees upfront, they get a percentage of whatever they get from the insurance company on your behalf.

to Anonymous Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States #1204099

Can't sue for slip & falls in MI unless you have proof they knew the danger was there for a long time.Pretty difficult to get anywhere.

But thanks.

All I'd like is help w/medical bills.Let this be a Warning to everyone out there to be careful.

h.kitchener