Johnson City, Tennessee

I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price.I went to the store when I got the email with the sale listed and have returned to the store on the day the truck comes in for the last three weeks that it's been on sale and they have failed to receive one shipment containing the fish.

This is the second time they've done this to me only difference last time when they finally got some they were sick and laying on theiir sides.Funny thing though after the sale they had really nice healthy looking ones in there.

Review about: Fish.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

urface69
Lubbock, Texas, United States #969165

O i hate customers like you.Its a SALE!!!

First come first served, early bird gets the worm, if your not first your last.

Heaven forbid an item be out of stock.Plus petsmart goes leaps and bounds to try and help it's customers, some people are just unrealistic.

j.wayne

And wtf is lifestock lmao

j.wayne

When you advertise an item as being on sale and that item is always out of stock while the sale is active it has everything to do with you. Youre *** bucket that uses deceptive practices to lure customers into your store.

AC

This has nothing to do with Petsmart; it has to do with the distribution centers where they receive their lifestock. Corporate dictates the sales we have, and its up to the distribution center to provide the livestock. Unfortunately, on rarer or higher demand animals, often times it is difficult to keep them in stock consistently.

AC

boneshodge69

Finally they did have one with the last shipment but apparently didn't see it when looking on the paperwork. Went to get a couple of other things and bam it was there...about time. They still need to improve their stock ordering method/system and not just with sale items!!

to boneshodge69 #597147

U can't improve on stocking if the warehouse does not have it.It's not petsmart problem we don't have the item.

When a warehouse can't supply something we do not know when we will b restocked. The warehouses r always looking to do better so we have it for our customers but when they do not have the item, their is an issue or problem with the company who distributes the item.

It could b many reasons y, it's disc or they stopped making the item and in this case maybe they were having breeding issues.And if something is on sale and we don't have it ask for a rain check.