Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc.such a joke, because it wasn't.

My goldens ears do get quite dirty, and I have ear cleaning solution that I use to clean her ears between grooming appointments because they do get bad. Went to the petsmart on 170th in Omaha for the first time (only because my usual groomer was complete booked) this is a picture of them after she got home. They do not do what they say they do, just warning everyone!!! Will never go to petsmart again .

.Very untrustworthy!!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Petsmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petsmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

I am a vet tech.If your dog's ears get this dirty often like you say, I would suggest seeing your vet, this is not normal, may have an infection going on.

If the ears were inflamed the groomers cannot clean in the ears.If you are applying your ear cleaning solution in the ears, this can also be what is causing ear infections.

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1250031

I would never take my pet to any big box pet store for grooming or vetting.They have terrible complaints.i read a horror story about a cat killed being left in a dryer cage and a Banfield vet that killed a lady's cat with a vaccination.Wow