Please don’t shop at PetSmart – Please forward this story - This is what happened tonight at their store. As you may be aware my cat Star (20yrs old) passed away this past week, well my other cat Meka who is 5 years old and basically has known Star to be her mother since she was rescued at a couple weeks old has been sad and wanting more of my attention.
I thought I would go to PetSmart where I have been shopping for over 20 years to get a certain toy that Meka likes to cheer her up a bit. I went to the toy isle and found the toy that she likes and went to the checkout to purchase it. Well when the clerk scanned it the price came up for .01 (a penny) I laugh as I know it was a miss price, she told me she could not sell it with asking her supervisor as it seemed miss priced. I said that was fine as I would pay the real price as it seemed it was an error and laughed it off. When the supervisor “Albert” checked it he said it was miss priced and he could not sell it to me and to get something else, I explained that my cat likes only that type not the others on the shelf and I would pay whatever the real price was but that was the last one and I wanted it. He said he could not look the price up or sell it to me, and then said he was actually going to destroy it. I asked him if he really would destroy it rather than sell it to me and he said yes.
When I got home I looked the item up and to my surprise it is actually advertised for .01 limited supply at that store, when I called customer service they said they would take a complaint, I don’t have time to tell you what a run around I got.
I will never shop there again and I hope no one experiences what I did; they would rather destroy the only toy that my cat would play with rather than sell it to me. Here is the ad and I also got a picture of the employee holding the toy in the store, the same toy that customer service says they were out of stock. PetSmart advertises that they care about our pets, but clearly this store does not care.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Petlink Pure Commotion Electronic Cat Toy
- Review category
- Pet Stores
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "A couple weeks ago me and my daughter (13), went to pet smart with our 2 year old whippet. This was our second time at pet smart only because they..."
- "My pure bred Doberman Pinscher stayed at Petsmart Hotel in Tukwila WA from July 24 through July 31st. While paying the cost of his boarding, a staff mentioned that he..."
- "Took my Morkie to be groomed they shaved him down to the pink skin and left his tail and face untouched. He was still dirty! Needless to say they..."
- "Ericdress is supposed to be designing and selling shoes of high quality.. prices varying from 300$ to 2000$ with a 70% discount offer.. when I waiting a whole month to..."
- "MAY 2016 Qua Baths and Spa Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting". you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."