Please don’t shop at PetSmart – Please forward this story - This is what happened tonight at their store. As you may be aware my cat Star (20yrs old) passed away this past week, well my other cat Meka who is 5 years old and basically has known Star to be her mother since she was rescued at a couple weeks old has been sad and wanting more of my attention.
I thought I would go to PetSmart where I have been shopping for over 20 years to get a certain toy that Meka likes to cheer her up a bit. I went to the toy isle and found the toy that she likes and went to the checkout to purchase it. Well when the clerk scanned it the price came up for .01 (a penny) I laugh as I know it was a miss price, she told me she could not sell it with asking her supervisor as it seemed miss priced. I said that was fine as I would pay the real price as it seemed it was an error and laughed it off. When the supervisor “Albert” checked it he said it was miss priced and he could not sell it to me and to get something else, I explained that my cat likes only that type not the others on the shelf and I would pay whatever the real price was but that was the last one and I wanted it. He said he could not look the price up or sell it to me, and then said he was actually going to destroy it. I asked him if he really would destroy it rather than sell it to me and he said yes.
When I got home I looked the item up and to my surprise it is actually advertised for .01 limited supply at that store, when I called customer service they said they would take a complaint, I don’t have time to tell you what a run around I got.
I will never shop there again and I hope no one experiences what I did; they would rather destroy the only toy that my cat would play with rather than sell it to me. Here is the ad and I also got a picture of the employee holding the toy in the store, the same toy that customer service says they were out of stock. PetSmart advertises that they care about our pets, but clearly this store does not care.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Petlink Pure Commotion Electronic Cat Toy
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price. I went to the store when I got the..."
- "In Sept. 2012 my doxie,Oscar went there while I waited to have his nails cut. In April 2011 he had a slipped disc and I did range of motion therapy..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "Ericdress is supposed to be designing and selling shoes of high quality.. prices varying from 300$ to 2000$ with a 70% discount offer.. when I waiting a whole month to..."