Petsmart INJURED my Dog

We took our Little Labradoodle to Petsmart for Grooming.We told them medium length fur.

After 4 hours we were called to pick him up. He was BUTCHERED! Patchy haircut to the skin in most places. We just wanted to get out of there.

That night he incessantly licked his right dew claw. When we got a good look at it, it was clear it had been cut to the quick. The "Groomer" never said a word about cutting his nail to the quick! We took him to the vet the next morning but it had gotten horribly infected!

I had already mentioned the Horrible haircut to the manager and was refunded but now we have vet bills and he's still not healed!

I go tomorrow to the Vet again and then to that Petsmart to try and get them to reimburse me at least for the Vet bills.If you love you pet DON'T TAKE THEM TO PETSMART for "Grooming"!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Injured my dog

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Dog Grooming
Review category
Animal Services
review #647429

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petsmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 17, 2015 #996441 Dallas, Texas

Sue them! SUE THE EVERYTHING OUT OF PETSMART!!!!!!!!! don't just stand and let this happen, man!

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petsmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Petsmart.
Filing a new complaint about