Topanga, California

We took our Little Labradoodle to Petsmart for Grooming.We told them medium length fur.

Related: Petsmart - Review about Tidy Cats Litter from Belle Meade, Tennessee

After 4 hours we were called to pick him up. He was BUTCHERED! Patchy haircut to the skin in most places. We just wanted to get out of there.

That night he incessantly licked his right dew claw. When we got a good look at it, it was clear it had been cut to the quick. The "Groomer" never said a word about cutting his nail to the quick! We took him to the vet the next morning but it had gotten horribly infected!

I had already mentioned the Horrible haircut to the manager and was refunded but now we have vet bills and he's still not healed!

I go tomorrow to the Vet again and then to that Petsmart to try and get them to reimburse me at least for the Vet bills.If you love you pet DON'T TAKE THEM TO PETSMART for "Grooming"!!!!!!!

Review about: Dog Grooming.

I didn't like: Grooming dept, Injured my dog.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petsmart Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1241873

Your dog was probably shaved due to extreme matting, and if the nail was cut too short it would be bleeding. If the nailbed is infected, it took longer than a day or two to get that way.

Dallas, Texas, United States #996441

Sue them! SUE THE EVERYTHING OUT OF PETSMART!!!!!!!!! don't just stand and let this happen, man!