We took our Little Labradoodle to Petsmart for Grooming.We told them medium length fur.
After 4 hours we were called to pick him up. He was BUTCHERED! Patchy haircut to the skin in most places. We just wanted to get out of there.
That night he incessantly licked his right dew claw. When we got a good look at it, it was clear it had been cut to the quick. The "Groomer" never said a word about cutting his nail to the quick! We took him to the vet the next morning but it had gotten horribly infected!
I had already mentioned the Horrible haircut to the manager and was refunded but now we have vet bills and he's still not healed!
I go tomorrow to the Vet again and then to that Petsmart to try and get them to reimburse me at least for the Vet bills.If you love you pet DON'T TAKE THEM TO PETSMART for "Grooming"!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Grooming dept
- Injured my dog
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Dog Grooming
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A couple weeks ago me and my daughter (13), went to pet smart with our 2 year old whippet. This was our second time at pet smart only because they..."
- "In Sept. 2012 my doxie,Oscar went there while I waited to have his nails cut. In April 2011 he had a slipped disc and I did range of motion therapy..."
- "I took my shitzui to pet smart a month ago, we asked them to get rid of his not so matted hair, they said that it will have to be..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."