2.6
Additional Fees

I took my two dogs to Petsmart to have their nails trimmed on 8/17. At that time I had brought their shot records (their records were outdated) I spent twenty minutes watching this young woman painstakingly trying to type in the info on her computer.

Two other employees were helping her.

I offered her a hard copy but was told - we don't do that. Ok. I liked the way she handled my small dogs so I made an appt. to bring them back for a full groom on the 22nd.

When I arrived on the 22nd and they looked the dogs up- ( The same 2 employees from last week) said my records were not updated and haven't been updated since 2014. They REFUSED to groom them . If they were not allowed to groom them now - why where they allowed to groom them the week before? They shrugged.

I again asked them- don't you remember me? It wasn't even a week ago, I spent an hour in here!

Again the employees just both shrugged and walked away. Now that I have learned about the two pet deaths at other Petsmarts in the last 90 days- I decided it was a blessing and will take my business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petsmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I would like an apology but the solution is to allow customers or employees UPLOAD the shot info, allow it to be emailed or faxed. Find a better way to manage and store pet records and other pertinent data..

I didn't like: Humiliating and stressful.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2016.

Comments