2.6
Additional Fees

I took my two dogs to Petsmart to have their nails trimmed on 8/17. At that time I had brought their shot records (their records were outdated) I spent twenty minutes watching this young woman painstakingly trying to type in the info on her computer.

Two other employees were helping her.

I offered her a hard copy but was told - we don't do that. Ok. I liked the way she handled my small dogs so I made an appt. to bring them back for a full groom on the 22nd.

When I arrived on the 22nd and they looked the dogs up- ( The same 2 employees from last week) said my records were not updated and haven't been updated since 2014. They REFUSED to groom them . If they were not allowed to groom them now - why where they allowed to groom them the week before? They shrugged.

I again asked them- don't you remember me? It wasn't even a week ago, I spent an hour in here!

Again the employees just both shrugged and walked away. Now that I have learned about the two pet deaths at other Petsmarts in the last 90 days- I decided it was a blessing and will take my business elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i would like an apology but the solution is to allow customers or employees upload the shot info, allow it to be emailed or faxed. find a better way to manage and store pet records and other pertinent data" as the author lost $75. nascar4u is overall dissatisfied with Petsmart. The most disappointing about petsmart customer care at Petsmart was humiliating and stressful Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petsmart to other companies on our site.

Comments