Petsmart Dog Grooming Service Review from Sebastopol, California
Horrible service when grooming.Our first time at Petsmart in Santa Rosa, CA.
I only asked for a puppy bath for my 3 month pomeranian and for her sanitaries, paws and ears to be trim. When they called to pick up my puppy the first thing I saw was that her face had a full haircut without my consent. Her paws and sanitaries didnt had a trim. When I went back, they made i had to wait and still didnt got her paws trim or where she pees, only her butt and under her paws.
The picture in the tile wood floor was this morning and the other one is right now. This is my first and last grooming with Petsmart.
Not happy at all, this was like going to the salon and only saying you want only the tips to be cut off and end up like Dora the explorer.Plus i paid for a grooming that had a bow or bandana added and still didnt get that.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I slipped & fell on some dog urine that was not cleaned up. Petsmart Utica, Mi is notorious for the Oops stations not having paper towels in the dispensers so..."
- "10/03/2015. We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed. Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "K-tech had my car for 3.5 weeks. During the last week, they used it for their own personal reasons, "joy-riding" as the CA BAR calls it, putting 460 miles..."
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."