3.0
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Horrible service when grooming.Our first time at Petsmart in Santa Rosa, CA.

I only asked for a puppy bath for my 3 month pomeranian and for her sanitaries, paws and ears to be trim. When they called to pick up my puppy the first thing I saw was that her face had a full haircut without my consent. Her paws and sanitaries didnt had a trim. When I went back, they made i had to wait and still didnt got her paws trim or where she pees, only her butt and under her paws.

The picture in the tile wood floor was this morning and the other one is right now. This is my first and last grooming with Petsmart.

Not happy at all, this was like going to the salon and only saying you want only the tips to be cut off and end up like Dora the explorer.Plus i paid for a grooming that had a bow or bandana added and still didnt get that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of petsmart dog grooming service. Petsmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned petsmart dog grooming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petsmart.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Sebastopol, California, United States #1213812

Oh I didn't mention that when she came home, she started vomiting. I was told for being a military you get a 10% discount and they gave me no discount for something I didn't like. Don't offer discounts for active military members if you're not going to honor it.