Petsmart Dog Grooming Service Review from Sebastopol, California

34 of 791 Petsmart reviews

Horrible service when grooming.Our first time at Petsmart in Santa Rosa, CA.

I only asked for a puppy bath for my 3 month pomeranian and for her sanitaries, paws and ears to be trim. When they called to pick up my puppy the first thing I saw was that her face had a full haircut without my consent. Her paws and sanitaries didnt had a trim. When I went back, they made i had to wait and still didnt got her paws trim or where she pees, only her butt and under her paws.

The picture in the tile wood floor was this morning and the other one is right now. This is my first and last grooming with Petsmart.

Not happy at all, this was like going to the salon and only saying you want only the tips to be cut off and end up like Dora the explorer.Plus i paid for a grooming that had a bow or bandana added and still didnt get that.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Petsmart Dog Grooming Service
Review category
Pet Stores
review #920106

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petsmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 791 Petsmart reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Lisa.Perez23

Sep 16 #1213812 Sebastopol, California, United States

Oh I didn't mention that when she came home, she started vomiting. I was told for being a military you get a 10% discount and they gave me no discount for something I didn't like. Don't offer discounts for active military members if you're not going to honor it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petsmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petsmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×