2.5
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I took my dog in for grooming.They usually cut her ears on the length and brush it.

This time chunks of her hair were still coming out while I brought her home. The ears were not at all brushed she has tangles all over. I could understand maybe one specific area but it was throughout the ear. She had some knots I had to come home to brush out.

No point in paying for service that isn't done properly. Her paws are left all chopped up. The only good thing is they didn't shave her tail off this time like they did last time. Still trying to recover from that.

I wanted to try it again with them but it was a waste of effort to go back.The amount of hair she that was flying all over the car after her grooming could make me another dog.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of petsmart dog grooming service. Petsmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned petsmart dog grooming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petsmart.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

I was thinking about buying hamster and it'shamster supplies at PetSmart after reading these reviews I'm not going to do it