1.3
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store

I'm writing today as my 14 year old dog was abused by a pet smart groomer in Peterborough Ontario.

My appt. disappeared from their computer and they were over booked.

This young lady agreed that she had time to fit my boy in, so I left him. BIG Mistake!!!!

5 hours later I went to see why it's taken sooooo long, she was working on my boy and I witnessed her yanking his hind leg very hard, then grabbing his face to try and get him to stop moving.

The second time she yanked his hind leg my boy screamed in pain.

I then ran into salon and told her that it's enough and I'm done watching her take out her frustrated day on my defenceless dog!!! I will never ever put my best friend in that kind of abusive treatment again.

Pet smarts employees are not trained nor are they compassionate.

Unhappy with store in Peterborough Ontario Canada

This young lady should be charged, and I'm not finished with my concerns yet!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of petsmart dog grooming service from Petsmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Petsmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petsmart for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments