Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!I know my dog would of cried when it happen yet no one told me about it when I picked him up!!

They are completely incompetent especially Laura I think was her name the manager said she had a mental disability, umm nothing against anyone that does but you should of never gave one a scissors to cut a dogs hair! Lawsuit waiting to happen! And I was in there to get him and same chic was cutting another dog yelling and screaming at it to not move around.....it's a dog and if that was my dog she was yelling at I'd of jumped that counter so fast! she doesn't have what it takes to groom a dog and should of never been accepted to do such a job!

Compete ***!!And they still mage me pay for that *** $73!!

Review about: Petsmart Dog Grooming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1295150

Never ever take your dogs to petsmart.They beat my daughter's dog with a hairbrush and have laid on the animals to keep them still.

I have reported them to the BBB and the ASPCA.I will never even go there for any reason!

Greenwich, New York, United States #1276559

Poor baby..that's more than a nick, they should of told you.....good luck....

Gresham, Oregon, United States #1274263

May I ask what state/area your in?My bulldog has an appt.

Tomorrow & I'm pretty sure the manager in my areas name is Laura. I'm thinking about canceling. Thanks.

I hope your dog is doing better.I'm so sorry this happened.

Bridget2017
to Anonymous #1274278

Charleston sc

deluviansorrows
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1273837

Ive shaved my dogs plenty of times.Sometimes the clippers slice into the dog.

It happens. For a dog groomer it happens so often of course they wouldn't mention it. Why would they? your dog is fine isnt it?.

And they probably didn't use scissors.Maybe if the dog has bangs but usually clippers are all you need.

Bridget2017
Coosawhatchie, South Carolina, United States #1273047

Also it was a Monday which they have a sign that says 10% military discount on Mondays, I'm military, so I asked about it up front when paying and they said they had no idea what I was taking about!