Petsmart Dog Grooming Service Review

53 of 791 Petsmart reviews

Grooming Salon

Today July 23, 2016 I took my 10 month old 4LB Shorkie to Petsmart in Barrhaven as I always do to get groomed.He is special needs and I have made that clear to them since I have been taking him there since 2 months old.

He has kidney failure and ataxia which is not contagious and is incurable. The only thing about ataxia is sometimes his legs give out and he just lays down. The groomer that we always went to is great she just laid him down and he wouldnt move. Anyways, in 8 months that we have had him it was never an issue we have gone for monthly nail trims as well as groomings every 2-3 months.

We also take our other 2 dogs there monthly. Well today after Chances grooming... we were told the manager didnt want him back there and he is banned due to his special needs. He doesnt ***, he doesnt move around when being groomed and they are banning him because of his disability.

I find it very disgusting and sad to be honest I have given them my money every month and felt good leaving him there because he was in good hands with the groomer.

And then out of no where its an issue when it was never one before and they still made me pay for his grooming today and the salon manager made the poor groomer break the news to me and wouldnt come out herself.I started crying in front of everyone because i felt my dog was discriminated against.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dog Grooming
Review category
Animal Services
review #887547 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petsmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
53 of 791 Petsmart reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petsmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petsmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×