Today July 23, 2016 I took my 10 month old 4LB Shorkie to Petsmart in Barrhaven as I always do to get groomed.He is special needs and I have made that clear to them since I have been taking him there since 2 months old.
He has kidney failure and ataxia which is not contagious and is incurable. The only thing about ataxia is sometimes his legs give out and he just lays down. The groomer that we always went to is great she just laid him down and he wouldnt move. Anyways, in 8 months that we have had him it was never an issue we have gone for monthly nail trims as well as groomings every 2-3 months.
We also take our other 2 dogs there monthly. Well today after Chances grooming... we were told the manager didnt want him back there and he is banned due to his special needs. He doesnt ***, he doesnt move around when being groomed and they are banning him because of his disability.
I find it very disgusting and sad to be honest I have given them my money every month and felt good leaving him there because he was in good hands with the groomer.
And then out of no where its an issue when it was never one before and they still made me pay for his grooming today and the salon manager made the poor groomer break the news to me and wouldnt come out herself.I started crying in front of everyone because i felt my dog was discriminated against.
More Review Details
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "This was out first and worse experience at petsmart hotel in fairlakes. We leave our friends: kiddie and a little dog to enjoy the weekend. I called them..."
- "I normally take my Bella to a privately owned groomer in Silver Spring, MD. However they were extremely busy, plus they charge $75 for any size dog. Bella really needed..."
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "Totally garbage. I bought a sofa set with their advised warranty. After a year it all ripped apart. Contacted warranty, they had a simple answer that We only cover..."
- "I bought an ASUS computer monitor recently, only to find that it shuts down every time you begin to read something on the screen. How could this be? Any..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."