Grooming Salon

Today July 23, 2016 I took my 10 month old 4LB Shorkie to Petsmart in Barrhaven as I always do to get groomed.He is special needs and I have made that clear to them since I have been taking him there since 2 months old.

He has kidney failure and ataxia which is not contagious and is incurable. The only thing about ataxia is sometimes his legs give out and he just lays down. The groomer that we always went to is great she just laid him down and he wouldnt move. Anyways, in 8 months that we have had him it was never an issue we have gone for monthly nail trims as well as groomings every 2-3 months.

We also take our other 2 dogs there monthly. Well today after Chances grooming... we were told the manager didnt want him back there and he is banned due to his special needs. He doesnt ***, he doesnt move around when being groomed and they are banning him because of his disability.

I find it very disgusting and sad to be honest I have given them my money every month and felt good leaving him there because he was in good hands with the groomer.

And then out of no where its an issue when it was never one before and they still made me pay for his grooming today and the salon manager made the poor groomer break the news to me and wouldnt come out herself.I started crying in front of everyone because i felt my dog was discriminated against.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). tristantremblay25 is overall dissatisfied with Petsmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petsmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments