Today July 23, 2016 I took my 10 month old 4LB Shorkie to Petsmart in Barrhaven as I always do to get groomed.He is special needs and I have made that clear to them since I have been taking him there since 2 months old.
He has kidney failure and ataxia which is not contagious and is incurable. The only thing about ataxia is sometimes his legs give out and he just lays down. The groomer that we always went to is great she just laid him down and he wouldnt move. Anyways, in 8 months that we have had him it was never an issue we have gone for monthly nail trims as well as groomings every 2-3 months.
We also take our other 2 dogs there monthly. Well today after Chances grooming... we were told the manager didnt want him back there and he is banned due to his special needs. He doesnt ***, he doesnt move around when being groomed and they are banning him because of his disability.
I find it very disgusting and sad to be honest I have given them my money every month and felt good leaving him there because he was in good hands with the groomer.
And then out of no where its an issue when it was never one before and they still made me pay for his grooming today and the salon manager made the poor groomer break the news to me and wouldnt come out herself.I started crying in front of everyone because i felt my dog was discriminated against.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "#HoboIsMissing My family member, Hobo, is missing. She has been sold to another unsuspecting customer because of the negligence, irresponsibility, lies and incorrect information given to me by the management of..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "This was out first and worse experience at petsmart hotel in fairlakes. We leave our friends: kiddie and a little dog to enjoy the weekend. I called them..."
- "Totally garbage. I bought a sofa set with their advised warranty. After a year it all ripped apart. Contacted warranty, they had a simple answer that We only cover..."
- "I bought an ASUS computer monitor recently, only to find that it shuts down every time you begin to read something on the screen. How could this be? Any..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."