This regards Petsmart in Valley Stream, NY. Everytime I've been there, all the cages for small animals are ALWAYS EMPTY. Why have cages if you NEVER have any animals to sell??

On 2 different occasions, I went there looking to buy an aquarium and some fish. Not one employee there offered to help. And it's not like you can help yourself to some fish, they're supposed to help you. They don't.

Recently I went to return an item I purchased for refund. I felt that they had overcharged me, and I could purchase that same item elsewhere far cheaper. The guy at the register had no clue how to process a refund. After waiting patiently, I politely asked him to call a manager or supervisor for assistance. He told me that the manager or supervisor was busy teaching a class. Therefore no one was available to help.

I took my item and left. I will go to another Petsmart location to obtain my refund.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Petsmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Petsmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petsmart and petsmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments