3.0

Took my very vocal beagle for his monthly nail trim at Pet Smart.The experience was not a good one.

Upon picking him up I was told by the girl, "I shall charge you a special handling fee of $5.00 next time". I guess his nail experience was difficult for her. I also shall no longer be bringing my newest rescue, nor any of the foster pets to pet smart.

She should not be allowed to work with PETS if she is not qualified to provide them with love.Unfortunately you walk away to pay up front and have no idea if they like or love your pet.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Petsmart. The most disappointing about nail trim at Petsmart was grooming and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petsmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

We tell people like you to have the dog done at the vet. Get over yourself.

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #963126

It is NOT a matter of the person being qualified or loving your pet.If your dog is very, very hard to handle then it is only proper to pay a little extra.

It take a lot of time and manual labor to work with animals if they are not willing to behave. If anything, they should have told you that you could always take it to the vet or pay the fee.

Besides, you don't have to pay beforehand.I prefer to have pet parents wait and see if I can even perform the service on their pup before I have them pay.