2.3
Additional Fees
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I purchased a 10 gal aquarium yesterday evening...As i am setting it up today i realized the led lights were missing..i the called and spoke with Caitlin the manager at stockyards location and she insisted I dismantle the entire set up and return mean while 5 of my fish died in the process...

I got to the store with product and receipt...there were 1 cashier and Caitlin at another line was very long...so i waited and tgen approached tge cashier to ask for the manager she pointed out Caitlin so i went over to let her know I calked about the aquarium earlier and she was so rude and said well you have to get in lineand wait like everybody else...I had fish ying and just wanted a quick exchange on a product I already waited in line to purchase and already paid for ...after the fact I asked to speak to someone above her she said there was no one again whilst yelling at me as if i was her 2 year old child for which i told her i do not appreciate...I am really pissed and not happy about the way i was treated as a customer or human being...I run my own bysiness and xannot and will not treat my customers as such it is appauling!

Product or Service Mentioned: Petsmart Manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07.

Comments

You are an entitled, short-sighted problem. How do you know what all the other people were in line for?

What gives you the right to skip everyone else? They needed a service at that time, just like you did. What makes you think a return is more important that whatever the other people were in line for? Why can't you give poor Caitlin some slack as apparently they are short-handed, since a manager is on the register, and she has to deal with people like you?

Maybe the employee that was supposed to be on that register got in a car accident on the way to work?

Have some understanding, insight and empathy, lady. The world would be so much better.