Featured Not resolved

If I could give points on the negative scale I would.

DON'T TRUST NEWTON, MA PetSmart GROOMING SALON IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR DOG!!!

We had horrible experience today with their grooming services. Our dog came home TRAUMATIZED! There is a serious problem in the communication with customers - we've been told that our dog's hair will be cut short. Instead her entire body, legs, head and ears were uneven shaved almost to the skin. Pictures before/after are attached for your review.

When I called with a complain, they started to transfer me from person to person. Apparently, the person who did this horrible work on my dog (Gladys) was a different person (Karin) who communicated with us and to whom the dog was given for the grooming.

I hope my dog will be recovered soon from this bad experience.

Comments

Had a similar experience with Petsmart in Murrieta on Madison. Told them he needed a bath and trim.

When I picked up my Bichon he was shaved down to pink skin and even his legs were shaved. They didn’t do too much to his head and face except shave him like a poodle. I know it will grow back, but what a travesty for a salon to allow unqualified workers (certainly not groomers) to ruin their reputation.

The gave me a free grooming card? But will I dare?