I took my Labrador mix to petsmart like I always have done. When I arrived the lady greeted me at the counter and then asked what I wanted to be done for my dog as far as grooming.

I told her bath, nails trim, etc.

The lady who was going to do it came up and got my dog. Talking nicely at first but something was not right I could feel it. My daughter was with me so we decided to go shop in PetSmart we went on the next isle and my daughter glanced over and said; Oh no mom they are being mean to her. I looked and seem the jerk her neck high up in the harness they use when they are on the table and grabbed her paw hard to cut her nails she growled, all this happened in seconds.

I went and told her through the glass to let my dog off the table and I did not need them to assist in grooming her.

I asked for the manager who was unavailable so I called back when I got home and all I got was sorry you had a bad experience and that maybe the tech was having an off day and I am like well that's not my problem she was mean and hurt my fur baby and there is no excuse for that. I just seen a story now about other dog owners loosing their babies due to the negligence of PetSmart I am glad I do not take her anymore.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments