Wichita Falls, Texas

I had a fat employee with long dark hair and an attitude be rude and nasty to my niece.My niece has had a lot of experience with aquariums and she was talked to by this fat slob as though she were an ***.

Her name was Rachel. I called the nasty store manager to complain and he just hung up on me. I explained how she was talking to a child (12 yr old) and he claimed she doesn't do that. Really?

Then why did I have to confront such a horrible employee who claimed to be a "department manager"?

What kind of *** promotes such HORRIBLE people?!We were on our way home to Dallas from visiting friends and will be telling them to avoid this store at all costs!

Review about: Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petsmart Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Sam
Marietta, Georgia, United States #789464

I had a store employee tell me that I should just get over the fact my dog died.He just passed away yesterday.

Heartless bastards that work at PetsMart. I will never set foot in another store.

I am going to the BBB complaints and up the chain.

Is it me or is that the business they are in?

Sam
Marietta, Georgia, United States #789461

Horrible doing business with any store.The one in Marietta ga on Johnson ferry rd is horrible.

The associates have no interest in customers. When I returned a cleaning machine they were rude and heartless.

I will never set foot in another store and will make sure all if my neighbors friends know don't waste your time or money in any Petsmart store.

me

Hey for all we know YOU are fat and rude.

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #785303

Judging from your tone and attitude.....maybe you were part of the problem, or maybe your niece had the same uppty attitude as well. They more than likely will not miss you as well.