Layout of Store
Style and Design

Purchased hamster, food, and a cage at Pet Smart 2 months ago.The associate recommended i purchase shredded recycled paper for the inside of the cage along with food (oxball essentials).

Cleaned cage twice a week with fresh food and water. Even wiped her with a dry damp cloth. But i Noticed prior to cleaning her cage she didnt look well she was sluggish and i didnt think to deeply into it since she was young when i purchased her and she was well taken care of from me. Well she DIED.

I thought i did something wrong but how?? It was disappointing. But i didnt want to get the kids upset so I purchased another Hamster from the same place. Petsmart just received her, the associate said she is young.

Visually she looked fine. Not even a week later- she died. 2 hamsters- it HAS to be the food they sold to me, the recycled shreded paper or the hamsters at the store are in poor health.

I have had hamsters in the past and were healthy and well taken care of and they lived a pretty long life.Just expressing my concerns I havent reached out to the store since the hamster passed this evening.

Review about: Hamster.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments