Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jul 25, 2016

Just writing a review.

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2016

These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max.A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess.

He won't come out from under the bed, does not sleep at night, and shakes constantly. This incident happened several days ago, and there has been no change in Max's demeanor. In addition, my niece is a nervous wreck ... She's so worried about her puppy and has stayed awake with him night after night to comfor him.

He has been to the vet, and the vet bills are growing. Thanks Ashley Ann at PetSmart, 3100 Tamiami Trail East, Naples, Florida 34114 (239) 207-3639 ...

for NOTHING!

elang6 wrote the review because of "groomer hurt our pup physically and emotionally" at Petsmart and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Petsmart to "my niece will take care of the monetary issue. how will you help her with max's recovery?".

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and staff poor. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petsmart and petsmart dog grooming service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Snover, Michigan, United States #1253593

Did you contact the parent company. Contact the local news. Contact every animal welfare organization in writing with your experience.

New Boston, New Hampshire, United States #1246393

Dear God, what did they do to him? My prayers for your niece and Max.

Petco isn't much better. These chain pet stores should not be allowed to touch animals.

Bolton, Ontario, Canada #1194600

You're a really ridiculous women.Your dog was not cut.

He was matted. When shaving a matted dog the dog instantly becomes irritated and sensitive. Owners neglect and you and your niece are an awful owner!

I hope the groomer sees you slandering her name all over websites because that is a suable offence.

You ma'am are a ***.

to Anonymous Colchester, Connecticut, United States #1194846

That fur was NOT matted.That dog simply has thick curly hair.

And even if his hair was matted, no dogs skin should look like that after shaving.

A happy dog should not turn that scared after a simple grooming visit.You obviously know nothing about dogs and should stay away from commenting about it.

Halethorpe, Maryland, United States #1192065

How could who do what?She was never even clear about what she thinks happened.

Just that she is sure it's petsmart fault. What pain do you think the dog is in?

She never said it was injured.You are both crackheads

Randolph, New Jersey, United States #1191152

That's awful!How could they do that?

He must've been in so much pain.I hope he gets better.

Naples, Florida, United States #1190402

He will recover. Dont, be a ***.