Petsmart - Grooming

I have taken my dog to get groomed here a number of times and this last time was the LAST time.Not only have they cut my dog they cut him twice.

The first time it happened i let it go because things happen but this second time is just too bad to forget. It is located right above his nose right under his eye and let me say they are lucky they didnt cut his nose or eye. I dont understand how they can charge so much for such *** work.

If you love your animals and dont want to see them in pain please dont even take them to a petsmart grooming facility.THEY SUCK

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 06 #1154687 Vallejo, California

Did your dog sit still? It is hard to predict when and how a dog will move or ***. Try doing it yourself. Be realistic!

5 0 Reply

May 01 #1152560

I'm so sorry for what happened to your dog. Which store did you go to? Since I'm aware that some stores are getting fined and will have to completely redo their grooming services before they can get there licences back.
Poor puppy.

0 0 Reply

Apr 23 #1149083

That is pretty sad. It's awful that they could treat someone's pet that way.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petsmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Petsmart.
Filing a new complaint about