Fort Drum, New York
Featured Not resolved

I have taken my dog to get groomed here a number of times and this last time was the LAST time.Not only have they cut my dog they cut him twice.

The first time it happened i let it go because things happen but this second time is just too bad to forget. It is located right above his nose right under his eye and let me say they are lucky they didnt cut his nose or eye. I dont understand how they can charge so much for such *** work.

If you love your animals and dont want to see them in pain please dont even take them to a petsmart grooming facility.THEY SUCK

Review about: Petsmart Dog Grooming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1154687

Did your dog sit still?It is hard to predict when and how a dog will move or ***.

Try doing it yourself.Be realistic!

IrishKnight

I'm so sorry for what happened to your dog. Which store did you go to? Since I'm aware that some stores are getting fined and will have to completely redo their grooming services before they can get there licences back.

Poor puppy.

That is pretty sad. It's awful that they could treat someone's pet that way.