Silver Spring, Maryland
Featured

I normally take my Bella to a privately owned groomer in Silver Spring, MD.However they were extremely busy, plus they charge $75 for any size dog.

Bella really needed a haircut and I was afraid to cut it myself. So I made an appointment to have her groomed. They charge by size. So the charge was only $49.

Now I know why the charge was so cheap. I did tell them to cut it short (should have been more specific). They scalped her. You can see her bones.

She now looks anywhere from an alien to a gremlin. She looks very scary! The groomer had the nerve to tell me that she had a Yorkie cut!

I don't think so.

Below is the before and after photos.

Review about: Petsmart Grooming Service.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

lolou90
Columbia, Maryland, United States #883889

haha you're an ***.NO ONE LIKES YORKIES.

Also, no she is not "scalped" she is cut short like you asked. It's not like they completely removed all of her hair and P.S. IT GROWS BACK. Lastly, Bella?

really?SO ORIGINAL.

Chainjr95

Are you ***?Lol.

For one thing "scalped" ?As in removed the skin of the head, is different from a short cut, maybe if you were more specific and not stuck up you'd get better service.

wigglez45
Phelan, California, United States #853517

Hey if you would haveYOUR BABY'"professionaly" groomed more than WHEN just when its a CRITACAL !!!You should consider that your groomer had to make a CHOICE ..TO TORTURE YOUR BABY WITH A "PAINFULLL"BRUSHING & DEMATTING ........"RISKING....

or FOR SURE" PAINFULL BRUSH BURNS AND an expensive TRIP TO the vet ...dumb ***!!

YOU HAD A GREAT GROOMER ......

THE PETS COMFORT& HEALTH MUST COME FIRST & Formost!!!ILL BET YOU ONLY GO TO GROOMERS WHEN YOU ABSOLUTLY HAVE TO!!!!!!

bg23507

You asked to cut her hair short.That's what you got.

And she doesn't look like an alien, she looks like a Yorkie with short hair. Jeez. It looks a little uneven, but it's not the end of the world.

I have a Morkie, the hair will grow back fast.Ask dog owners at the park or on walks where they go, and go to a groomer who knows what they are doing.