Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion.I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off.
The groomer even sounded upset that I would dare to ask if they knew how to do their job. They DON'T. When I picked up my Papillion, they had cut off all his butterfly fringe. I've looked on line - that doesn't grow back.
Store manager said sorry and that is sad. He also said he would talk to the groomers.
That was all.$60 lost and my Papillion doesn't look like a Papillion any more - no more butterfly ears.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Petsmart Dog Grooming Services
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Today, 04/20/15, I brought our 3 year old yellow lab into the Manchester NH petsmart store #1869 in for a routine full service bath and groom. A groomer took her..."
- "This person is very unstable and is allowed to set up at the entrance at Petsmart. He is full of hate and I worry one day he will do something..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- " My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "I looked online for Breguet replica watches and SwissWatches seemed OK - they come up as ReplicaWatches138 online and have a lot of different names that they change regularly when..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."