In Sept.2012 my doxie,Oscar went there while I waited to have his nails cut.
In April 2011 he had a slipped disc and I did range of motion therapy and got him to walk, tinkle ond *** on his own again. It took 7 months of intense therapy, the last 2500.00 I had and hard work to get him well !!( yes I sepnt my last penny on the most loving dog I have ever had... *** NO as he never gave up on me when I could not walk. I too am disabled.I took him for a nail cut and advised them he had been disabled and asked if I could hold him they said NO.
I watched as they decided to hold him instead of putting him on a table even though I asked if they are going to be ok with him and they stated yes. As I watched my dog fall to the ground and BOUNCE off the concrete my heart sank. They took him to Banfield ( the vet inside the petsmart on Stephanie in Henderson NV and xrayed him. 2 RUPTURED discs !!!
They did nothing but give him medicine which he will be on for the rest of his life and close the case ! I called corporate and the know the laws of my state NV and that a dog is consindered chattal property which means it's just like a car. They are not considered living beings that suffer. By the way Petsmart SELF INSURES !!!
Which means there is not much recourse....
Please research your groomer..I never want any dog cat or pet to suffer at the hands of that place !!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grooming Services
- Review category
- Animal Services
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I normally take my Bella to a privately owned groomer in Silver Spring, MD. However they were extremely busy, plus they charge $75 for any size dog. Bella really needed..."
- "I live in Frederick Md and called the Petsmart located at 2450 Osprey Way to book an appointment to get my cat Sophie groomed. Bath,nail trim and sanatary trim.I was..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."