In Sept.2012 my doxie,Oscar went there while I waited to have his nails cut.
In April 2011 he had a slipped disc and I did range of motion therapy and got him to walk, tinkle ond *** on his own again. It took 7 months of intense therapy, the last 2500.00 I had and hard work to get him well !!( yes I sepnt my last penny on the most loving dog I have ever had... *** NO as he never gave up on me when I could not walk. I too am disabled.I took him for a nail cut and advised them he had been disabled and asked if I could hold him they said NO.
I watched as they decided to hold him instead of putting him on a table even though I asked if they are going to be ok with him and they stated yes. As I watched my dog fall to the ground and BOUNCE off the concrete my heart sank. They took him to Banfield ( the vet inside the petsmart on Stephanie in Henderson NV and xrayed him. 2 RUPTURED discs !!!
They did nothing but give him medicine which he will be on for the rest of his life and close the case ! I called corporate and the know the laws of my state NV and that a dog is consindered chattal property which means it's just like a car. They are not considered living beings that suffer. By the way Petsmart SELF INSURES !!!
Which means there is not much recourse....
Please research your groomer..I never want any dog cat or pet to suffer at the hands of that place !!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grooming Services
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Theresa at store #1411 butchered my poor Pomeranian/Husky. I told her I wanted him to look natural so she decided to just shave everything but him tail and face in..."
- "From now on I will NEVER go to Petsmart for a groom again! I spent $72 on this cut and my dog now looks like he has a skin disease...."
- "I slipped & fell on some dog urine that was not cleaned up. Petsmart Utica, Mi is notorious for the Oops stations not having paper towels in the dispensers so..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."