Our service dog in training went to #Petsmart Hotel (Eden Prairie) Dog day camp for a 3 hour play date.He is 8 months old.

When I went to pick him up, they told me he was at the animal hospital because he had gotten a good size gouge in his hind leg, The vet said he needed to be sedated and get 6 staples. PetSmart said they dont know what happened they would review the cameras and get back to me, Its day 2, I went in today to get copies of any paperwork we signed and see what happened since I havent heard back. I was told we never signed a master agreement (releasing petsmart from any liability) and that they viewed the tape and saw that no other dogs were near his hind legs. So what happened then?

My husband called to get more info and now PetSmart hotel will not speak with us regarding this anylonger and told us to get a lawyer. Really? My daughter is a wreck, he cant preform for her because he doesnt want to get up and walk, He tries to comfort her but we know he is in pain. my daughter is upset and wont leave his side.

Im at a loss and will never use PetSmart for anything ever again.3 stories later: 1) video shows no dog *** 2) video shows dog *** 3) there is no video

Review about: Petsmart Day Pet Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Hey - you never signed a master agreement - sue their pants off.