139 Radio Dr, Stroudsburg, PA 18360, USA

Poor Jimmy. We made an appointment to be groomed on 12-15-17 at 11.30 am and we dropped him off and about 2 hours later I got a phone call that he has somehow gotten injured in a cage and is bleeding and needs surgery on his foot.

He got 4 stiches and (no haircut) and sent home with pain killers. We needed to drive back every few days, 30 miles each way 4 different times for bandage changes. On Saturday b-4 Xmas and on Xmas day I changed his bandage because they were closed for the holiday. Today he got stiches out and his leg is now infected.

They blame me for the infection and said I wrapped it up wrong on Saturday and are now charging me for today’s visit and any additional care that he needs. It’s hard to believe we only wanted a haircut for Xmas.

I will keep everyone updated on his condition and any additional cost we incur. Merry Christmas

Product or Service Mentioned: Petsmart Dog Grooming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Live upto your mistake and take care of the problem.

Comments

Had our puppy there yesterday. They said he was matted and needed to be shaved.

I should have left but felt intimidated and left him. It was a big mistake on my part.

Poor puppy looked horrible and was traumatized. Will NEVER go to that place again.