I have been taking my dog to the grooming center here for 3 years and have never had a problem. On 12/2 I brought my dog in at 7am to be groomed.

I NEVER received a phone call that he was done, much less a call that he was "hard to handle.' When I came to pick him up (assuming he was done), I saw there was a "hard to handle" dog fee. When I questioned it, they told me how my dog tried to bite them when he was getting groomed. I had no issue paying that IF someone had called me, explained to me, etc. When I asked to speak to a manager it took (literally) 20 mins for one to be found, located, etc.

to come and speak to me. When I told him what happened he rudely grabbed my sheet from me and took off the charge. No apologies, no sorry, no explanation, etc. I am unsure of his name but he is larger with curly longer hair.

I went to pay and went home. When I got home, I noticed my dog was acting sad and licking himself. When I turned him over I noticed he was razor burned and cut all on his underside and belly. I have NEVER had these issues before.

No wonder he was upset with the groomer. This was a handler error, not a dog error and something needs to be done. The manager was rude, the staff wasn't helpful, and my dog was hurt.

I would like for someone to call me back and for my money to be returned. No one nor pet should be put through this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petsmart Dog Grooming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2017.

Comments

I dont like pets marts. Hypocrites