A friend of mine actually had two incidents and should have learned her lesson the first time!!She took her two Maltese puppies to be kept for a weekend at the Petsmart in Houston Texas at Bunker Hill and I-10.

When she picked them up, the bigger of the two had had her top not hacked off. I was soooooo pissed!!!!! The manager apologized and gave her a week of boarding for free. This past weekend she dropped them off again.

This time the smaller one, who's hair is longer to the floor, had her hair cut/trimmed without any permission from my friend!! She called the manager and they wanted to give her a free bath for both dogs!!??

How about fix or rather fire whoever is not following procedures!!She's already said she's done with that frickin' company!!

Had an Experience with Petsmart?

Comments

Jenn, it is very possible to get above a 4.0.Hate to break it to you.

There are plenty of people out there who get a 4.1 or higher.

Its called extra credit.:eek

I don't know that this is a complaint about the Hotel or the Groomer.I am guessing the Groomer.

It sounds like there was a communication issue.I am curious, why didn't your friend post this problem instead of you?

Omg, I know this story-I witnessed it firsthand! So much I could say here!

131 is barely above average. Quite a bit below the genius level. Just sayin'

...and I would like to apologize immediately lol. I just realized that there are a few schools on a 4.3 gpa scale...weird! Again, sorry to have made fun of that posting, apparently it can happen.

I know this is an old posting, but I think it's hilarious that someone tried to defend that they were not uneducated by saying that they have a 4.3 GPA in college.If you went to college, you would know that a 4.0 GPA means straight A's, you cannot go higher than that lol.

I do not at all think that where someone works is an indication of how smart they are, but that comment was pretty funny.

I think that the people who linked working at petsmart to being uneducated are simply rude and inconsiderate.I am college educated and working towards my Master's, but I would never assume that simply because of the pieces of paper I have that must mean I am smarter than anyone in a job that doesn't make as much as me.

ArmyCk,

You should have known Petsmart is another chain store. Yes, they do hire some very uneducated people in the store, but what do you expect.... a person with a Master's degree taking care of your dogs? I'm sure there are some good people in Petsmart though.

Petsmart has to pay them really low wages. You know what that means? Employees don't care about the services; they get paid the same at the end of the day regardless of you complaining or not.

:roll :roll :roll

Pet smart hotel in Aliso Viejo, where we've been a customer for five years, lost our dogs paperwork, couldn't find our listing under my name and then denied they had lost the paperwork after admitting it.Then they said it was now standard procedure to do it every year and asked me to fill out the paperwork they sent (for one dog, despite the fact that they know we have two and the reservation was even for two dogs).

If they can't even handle basic paperwork, I'm no longer going to trust them with my dog.

when I called to complain about the screw up the manager didn't even care.Needless to say we are taking our business elsewhere and warning others.

#207368

I don't think it's right for you to be insulting the people who work at that boarding facility, or the people who comment on your highly biased re-telling of what happened.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #196319

:grin shut up anon. :grin

Good comeback armyck, how long did it take you to come up with that one?