Petsmart - Both my cat and dog sick :(

450 of 791 Petsmart reviews

This was out first and worse experience at petsmart hotel in fairlakes.We leave our friends: kiddie and a little dog to enjoy the weekend.

I called them every day to make sure everything was ok...and they said they were fine. The day that we picked them up, we found on our dog's neck a big irritation and bold area, now she needs to wear a boring cone for 2 weeks!. But that is not all; a couple hours later, kittie begins to throw up the rest of the day and he didn't eat any food. We packed them both their kibbles for each meal in baggies, and they only used half of what we gave them, they were under fed, Both of my pets lost weight.

was a casualtie?or maybe they need to check the cleaning services that they are being in.I am really disapointed with all this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Petsmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
450 of 791 Petsmart reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Dec 04 #1250039 Midlothian, Virginia, United States

Kiddie and little dog would have enjoyed being with you way more than let hotel.P,ease read all reveiws on them and do your homework if you must leave them. Just traveling to the pet hotel can stress the animal and cause sickness. I do hope they are feeling better.God bless the lil animals without a voice.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petsmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petsmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×