3.5
Layout of Store

I like shopping at PetSmart so I decided to order Tidy Cat early online from the 2017 Black Friday ad to save time looking for a cart and/or waiting in very long lines dragging buckets of to & from the register. BIG MISTAKE!!

I received a confirmation for my order that said I would receive another email when the order was ready. When I didn't receive the second email, I contacted the store and emailed customer care and I was told that the online ordering system was down nationwide. But I was assured that "you will still receive the Black Friday deal and once it was processed in the next 7 days it will be available for pick-up within a hour. You will receive an email telling you when it's ready for pick-up." Today I received an email cancelling the order "due to availability".

This is extremely poor customer service. Had I known that PetSmart was going to do this, I would have been there when they opened at 7 AM and made my purchase at that time.

It's not like there is a shortage of Tidy Cat! In my opinion, they should have notified me that they had run out, but would fulfill my order when they received their next shipment, or asked me what I had ordered, put the items aside for me and told me that I needed to pick up the order within a certain time period.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petsmart Black Friday Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Black friday pricing.

I didn't like: Customer service.

• Petsmart Greensburg Pa
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 25, 2017.

Comments

The same thing just happened to me. I bought 10 of the Tidy cat litters.

Just received an email saying that they cancelled the order due to availability as well. That's funny it's not like tidy cat litter is never going to be available again. Needless to say they got an angry email from me. If they expect me to remain a customer they better honor the contract that was made when I purchased the item.

To say I'm angry is an understatement.

I will never buy anything from them again, nor will I take my pets there to be groomed. Poor poor customer service.

BevM
to Anonymous #1396000

I agree with you....I sent them an angry email, too!