Petsmart - Bad nails
I took my 5 month old puppy Ram a lab/boxer mix in to get his nails done and he came back to me with cut down to the quick and bleeding on 2 nails and as well split nails.I have never seen dog nail's that bad or short.
The woman who did his nails told me my dog was a biter, I'd like to know how when he is around a toddler all the time and other dogs. I take him to the park and everything, never been told that until 4/12/2014 by this lady. When we went back in and talked to the manger of grooming, the lady who did his nails tried to pet him and he backed away from her hand right a way.
My puppy is now scared of having his paws touched.I will no longer do business with petsmart any longer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grooming Service
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Horrible service when grooming. Our first time at Petsmart in Santa Rosa, CA. I only asked for a puppy bath for my 3 month pomeranian and for her sanitaries, paws..."
- "I took my Akita as a one year old to get bathed. As I picked him up I noticed one of his fangs was broken out. that ended up costing..."
- "Grooming Salon Today July 23, 2016 I took my 10 month old 4LB Shorkie to Petsmart in Barrhaven as I always do to get groomed. He is special needs and I..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."