I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot had been injured when clipping his nails and the puppy also had 2 toes that had been clipped so bad that they had to put medicine on them to stop the bleeding!!!When we called to complain the manager said "this happens all the time" What?
Mine is 6 yrs old and NEVER had this ever happened!
This was my first time at PetsSmart and it will be the LAST!If this happens all the time I think its time to close your grooming services!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Grooming Services
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "From now on I will NEVER go to Petsmart for a groom again! I spent $72 on this cut and my dog now looks like he has a skin disease...."
- "My daughter took her Siberian Husky to PetSmart in Springfield Illinois to be groomed (brushed) like she has for years. They called and said Nyomi wouldn't stand still for..."
- "I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month..."
- "Clearwater Fl, off Drew St.What a RIP-OFF. Pull in for gas at advertised price and pay 6 cents more a gallon. And, fyi, DIRTY station, 1 bathroom, no soap,..."
- "American signature furniture is a company that sells furniture made in China. I purchased a recliner & sofa from them recently. The furniture had a terrible odor. I looked underneath..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."