Petsmart - Bad grooming
Update added by user May 14, 2015
People, I was not charged for matts cutting or whatever you call it, wish i had the receipt to show, so stop making excuses for bad business and stop insulting me for telling the truth.If you are here to check on others experiences with certain businesses, this is what you see, others experiences.
If you want to bully people go to youtube or facebook.
This is a complain site for serious matters.I did not write my experience so you can judge me, i did for those who are thinking about using this specific business services, might think again and safe some grief.
Update added by user May 14, 2015
I took my dog to Petsmart on East West Connector instead of Cumberland this time and the treatment was a lot different, they even care to write down the transition during the process, very different than the careless hiding something attitude from the Petsmart on Cobb Pkwy.
Update added by user Nov 01, 2014
For all the Petsmart mediocre workers who think they are so smart to come and say that the dog was matted, NO he did not have any tangles in his hair, ok. He was very neat and well taken care of, to which I would like to say that this dog I rescued from the streets and when I took him, his hair was terrible tangled, yet I took him for grooming and despite the fact that he was matted, he was not scratched one bit, meaning that it all depends on WHO does the job.
Update added by user Jul 29, 2014
I forgot to mention, when you get your dog back, if he is wearing a cute bandana around his neck, you need to take it off right there and inspect your dog, because my dog had one and when we took it off at home two hours later, we saw some on his neck too.
Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2014
I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under.He came with several red spots where his skin has been peeled off and several cuts.
He was depressed for two days, no barking at cars, just laying down sad, for whole two days.
Absolutely nothing was mention to me, yet I went to pick him up a little before they say, and they wanted me to wait outside.It seems they allowed someone who was learning to do my dog without any supervision, no apologies, no refund of money, nothing at all.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Please don’t shop at PetSmart – Please forward this story - This is what happened tonight at their store. As you may be aware my cat Star (20yrs old) passed..."
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "#HoboIsMissing My family member, Hobo, is missing. She has been sold to another unsuspecting customer because of the negligence, irresponsibility, lies and incorrect information given to me by the management of..."
- "Serta Perfect Sleeper Davis is the WORST MATTRESS EVER! I am beyond disappointed. Incredible sagging in the middle less than 3 months after buying. It's been 8 months now and..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company. TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle. First: The price..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."