Petsmart - Small Animals Sick!
I have bought quite a few things from petsmart.But recently I have realized I'm only buying animals to get them out of that horrible place.
Every guinea pig I have brought home has had to go to the vet for medicine and further treatment. What happened to vet assured pets?! None of them have lived past a year old. I swear they are all interbred and sick.
They also sell rabbit pellets that have stuff in it that kills rabbits. My bunny nearly died last week because of the food they recommended for me. It had terrible ingredients. I spend $200 at the vets to get the food out of her system.
They don't know anything about small animals. They just want your money. Once I brought back a guinea pig and demanded them to pay for it to get vet help. They told me to pick another guinea pig and they would deal with the sick one.
I said no I want this Guinea pig that's why I picked it. They kept her for a week and then gave me her back. I don't know what they did. But a few months later she died.
I'm disgusted that they are in it for the money. Not for the love of pets. I refuse to buy anything from there anymore because they don't love animals. They love money.
I hate Petsmart. I don't recommend it to anyone. Also. The small animals never have clean water.
They never have food. And the birds get trapped under the toys they put in their cages. My friend just had to bring back a hamster because it was sick. They made him pick a new one.
And I bet they just threw the other one in the garbage.Sick bastards.c1336d8
You may also like
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price. I went to the store when I got the..."
- "This was out first and worse experience at petsmart hotel in fairlakes. We leave our friends: kiddie and a little dog to enjoy the weekend. I called them..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a..."