PetSmart - Small Animals Sick!

Mar 03
review #477884

I have bought quite a few things from petsmart.But recently I have realized I'm only buying animals to get them out of that horrible place.

Every guinea pig I have brought home has had to go to the vet for medicine and further treatment. What happened to vet assured pets?! None of them have lived past a year old. I swear they are all interbred and sick.

They also sell rabbit pellets that have stuff in it that kills rabbits. My bunny nearly died last week because of the food they recommended for me. It had terrible ingredients. I spend $200 at the vets to get the food out of her system.

They don't know anything about small animals. They just want your money. Once I brought back a guinea pig and demanded them to pay for it to get vet help. They told me to pick another guinea pig and they would deal with the sick one.

I said no I want this Guinea pig that's why I picked it. They kept her for a week and then gave me her back. I don't know what they did. But a few months later she died.

I'm disgusted that they are in it for the money. Not for the love of pets. I refuse to buy anything from there anymore because they don't love animals. They love money.

I hate Petsmart. I don't recommend it to anyone. Also. The small animals never have clean water.

They never have food. And the birds get trapped under the toys they put in their cages. My friend just had to bring back a hamster because it was sick. They made him pick a new one.

And I bet they just threw the other one in the garbage.Sick bastards.

9d3eaf9
Had an experience with PetSmart?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
ega

Mar 03

Pet Shops should not be able to sell animals. I've seen puppies laying in their waste and lying on metal to allow the urine and waste to fall down. These animals should not be subjected to this treatment. Puppy mills need to be shut down and if pet stores would stop harboring them, maybe this cycle will stop.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about PetSmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×