Petsmart - Small Animals Sick!
I have bought quite a few things from petsmart.But recently I have realized I'm only buying animals to get them out of that horrible place.
Every guinea pig I have brought home has had to go to the vet for medicine and further treatment. What happened to vet assured pets?! None of them have lived past a year old. I swear they are all interbred and sick.
They also sell rabbit pellets that have stuff in it that kills rabbits. My bunny nearly died last week because of the food they recommended for me. It had terrible ingredients. I spend $200 at the vets to get the food out of her system.
They don't know anything about small animals. They just want your money. Once I brought back a guinea pig and demanded them to pay for it to get vet help. They told me to pick another guinea pig and they would deal with the sick one.
I said no I want this Guinea pig that's why I picked it. They kept her for a week and then gave me her back. I don't know what they did. But a few months later she died.
I'm disgusted that they are in it for the money. Not for the love of pets. I refuse to buy anything from there anymore because they don't love animals. They love money.
I hate Petsmart. I don't recommend it to anyone. Also. The small animals never have clean water.
They never have food. And the birds get trapped under the toys they put in their cages. My friend just had to bring back a hamster because it was sick. They made him pick a new one.
And I bet they just threw the other one in the garbage.Sick bastards.f3b2cb3 review #477884
You may also like
- "I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price. I went to the store when I got the..."
- "My husband and I were unaware of the ugly truth about pet shops, puppy mills & illegal breeders before we got our baby from ANJ Furkids, a pet shop located..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "Summary: I paid $20,000 US for a shipment, and was sent only a quarter of the items, and half of those were damaged beyond repairs. My story below: WARNING- GENCO..."