Petsmart Hurt My Dog
i took my Australian Shephard to Petsmart for grooming.They literally shaved her down to almost nothing!
Within the week my dog had open sores, losing hair, and irritated. This is an outside dog. A real trooper, never ill, 10 years old and always in a good mood. While I'm on duty my wife takes her to the vet.
The then does shave the remaining fur off and discovers that she has burned right down the middle of her back! After almost $1000 in bills, her blood analysis looked awesome (she really is always healthy as a horse, even after injury) her skin biopsies came back negative for any MRSA or related issues, and the final lab determination was thermal burn!! They felt she received a sunburn due to her hair being almost shorn-off. I requested them to review all the vet comments and lab results.
all I asked for was recompense of the original bill, not the vet-hospital care we have to give her several times a day. They have refused! Do not go to Petsmart for anything! Boycott these people who have built a tidy animal product empire but consistently allow the abuse and mistreatment of animals in their grooming shops.
They are ill-trained and should know that certain breeds cannot be clipped as short as my dog was!I don't expect people to know how to handle catastrophic emergencies, thats my job, taking care of and being educated about animal care and well-being is there's!!!!!118ec2ba review #247186
You may also like
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "Above is a photo of Don Lee, the manager who assaulted me at the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario. I've learned that he has now been transferred to the PetSmart..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- " I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks. Wassup it may not mean much to your..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."